Palm Beach County
There’s always something going on in Palm Beach County. This page will start you on your way to exploring this beautiful area. For more information on Palm Beach County in general, take a look.
Fine arts are still alive in Palm Beach County.
- Norton Museum of Art in West Palm Beach
- Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens in Delray Beach
- Old School Square in Delray Beach, historic buildings, museum and Crest Theatre
- Boca Raton Museum of Art
- Flagler Museum in Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre in West Palm Beach
Catch a live show.
- Crest Theatre in Delray Beach, theatre, historic buildings and museum
- FAU Performing Arts
- Lake Worth Playhouse
- Maltz Jupiter Theatre
- Mizner Park Amphitheater
- Palm Beach Pops
- Palm Beach Opera
- Boca Ballet
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts in West Palm Beach
Information of interest to those in business or those who like to invest wisely.
- Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches
- Internet Coast, find out the state of technology businesses in Florida. We’re the fifth largest location for this industry in the country.
- Bankrate.com, this local Palm Beach company has tips on investing and can help you compare banks to find the right place to invest in your neighborhood.
- Home prices in the area
- South Florida Fairgrounds in West Palm Beach, you’ll find plenty to keep you entertained here with monthly antique, craft, computer and other shows, Yesteryear Village, the South Florida Fair and Coral Sky amphitheatre.
- Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park in West Palm Beach
- Lion Country Safari in West Palm Beach
- International Polo Club in Palm Beach
- The Breakers Resort in Palm Beach, golf course, health spa, fine dining and more.
- Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach, for elegant dining, golf and more.
- Gumbo Limbo Nature Center in Boca Raton, go on a sea turtle watch or join one of their other fascinating programs and events.
- Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation, find out where parks are located near you and what activities take place there.
Palm Beach is a hot spot for events all year long. From the Delray Affair to Sunfest to other local street fairs, something’s always going on. Catch fireworks on the beaches on the 4th of July or First Night, Delray’s annual New Year’s festival. You’ll also find music and other fine entertainment across the Palm Beaches from the Mizner Park amphitheatre to the CityPlace stage.
- Palm Beach Post’s list of events and happenings
- Living FLA’s local events calendar
- Palm Beach County Cultural Council’s current events
- FAU Events
- Clematis by Night
- The Palm Beach County Library system’s database of local clubs and organizations
Keep up to date with local SouthEast Florida news.
You can find all sorts of places to shop in Palm Beach County. There are flea markets such as the Carnival Flea Market in Delray Beach and Shoppers Depot in Greenacres. For food buys, many cities in Palm Beach County have a Green Market once a week during the growing season. If you prefer health food, South Florida has more options than anywhere else in the state, including Whole Foods in Boca Raton and Palm Beach Gardens, Nutrition S’Mart in West Palm Beach, plus Nutrition World and Nutrition Depot with several locations throughout Palm Beach County. On a more self-indulgent note, you can find Hoffman’s Chocolates in Greenacres, tour their garden and see how candy is made. There are also several groves throughout the area where you can buy fresh fruit or take a tour. For more shopping ideas, check out our malls:
- The Gardens Mall in Palm Beach
- The Mall at Wellington Green
- CityPlace in West Palm Beach
- Mizner Park in Boca Raton
- Town Center at Boca Raton
- Boynton Beach Mall
- Worth Avenue in Palm Beach
- Delray Marketplace
- Palm Beach Outlets
If you like a warm climate, South Florida is the place to be.
- Local Weather from the Weather Channel
- National Weather Service Forecast
- West Palm Beach Current Weather Conditions
- Palm Beach Post’s Weather
- Weather Underground’s Sailing and Boating
- Weather Underground’s Beach Weather
Palm Beach County is in a great location. You can visit other nearby places including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Port Saint Lucie and more. Spend the day shopping at Vero Beach’s outlet mall or Sawgrass Mills outlet shops in Fort Lauderdale and still make it home in time for dinner. Check out the street fairs at Lincoln Road in Miami. When you live in Palm Beach County, you can visit South Florida’s best tourist attractions or have an elegant night on the town in areas such as South Beach or Los Olas without having to stay at a hotel.
- Bal Harbour Shops in Miami.
- Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale.
- Lincoln Road Mall in Miami.
- Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall in Fort Lauderdale.
- Dolphin Mall outlet center in Miami.
- Outlets of Vero Beach.
- Calder Race Course in Miami.
- Miami Dolphins for football action.
- Miami Heat for basketball excitement.
- Florida Panthers for hockey.
- Museum of Discovery and Science and IMAX theater in Fort Lauderdale.
- Vero Beach Museum of Art.
The above is a partial listing provided for informational purposes only, Barbara Martineau Rosenthal, Inc does does not recommend any organization, business or service.